We started noticing that Millie wasn't feeling the best on Friday evening, maybe Saturday morning. We were watching her closely but on Sunday she looked just miserable. We had planned to go to Caldwell to visit Grandma Beckett and other family that was in town. But didn't want to get my new cousin Bryn sick so we decided to stay home. I called the Georgia 24 hour nurse line and described her symptoms. They suggested since she was wheezing in and out, I should take her into the ER. So Mom and I packed up and headed to the ER. They were good and got us in pretty quickly. Yada Yada Yada, she has the croup. We got Xray's and they were clear so that's good. She was pretty contagious while visiting with all my friends babies which stinks.

But after 24-48 hours, she isn't contagious anymore. After a breathing treatment, xray, and 2 medications, we were allowed to go home.
I can't find my ER, pictures but I will post them later. Have you ever wondered how they keep a 13 month old still while getting a chest xray? It looks like this. That is NOT Millie in the picture. It's just a stock photo from the internet. Let me tell you, Millie didn't like it one bit.