
On Monday Millie started at her new school. Mat and I both dropped her off. They welcomed her with open arms and everyone was happy to see her. We didn't forget anything and it seemed like she was all set. I came to pick her up and found out she didn't nap. All day. Yikes! I guess she just played with toys at the table while everyone was sleeping. Maybe it was the change of environment.

Day Two: she bit someone. They don't tell you who she bit which is probably a good thing. They filled out an incident report and said that it didn't draw blood (which is good!). They said she didn't do it in anger, so I guess that's good? Typical of this age but I still feel bad.

And a final note, CNN's daycare called my friend Jackie to say they had a toddler spot open for her if she wanted it. On the waiting list for 2 years and they want to give you 24 hours to decide. I know that I am just a few spots down from Jackie/Vince on the waiting list. It makes my stomach turn when I think they
might call me and want an answer. We JUST started at this new school. But we have to think about the future etc etc. We will have to see.