Saturday, September 5, 2009

Friends Saturday - night

Some other important gals to me are my friends Lauren, Michelle, Katie and Kelly. Michelle, Lauren and I went to elementary school together. We walked to school together daily. And our parents would "gang" up on us when making decisions about where we could go and with who. Ahhh, remember the times.

Katie, Kelly and I became great friends in high school. These girls were my closest of friends throughout high school, college up till now. I trust them with my life!
I cherish these friendships dearly. We all still have so much in common and email almost daily. It was so good to see them and chat about our lives.

Saturday evening we all got together for a big play date and to meet Lauren's new daughter, Cate. It was so fun watching the kids run around and have a ball together. To see pictures of Parker & Tanner, Grant & Grace, Glen & Cate, and Millie, click here.

Enjoy the old school pictures!