Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010



In totally random order (because I am too lazy to get all the pictures in the correct order), here are the highlights from Thanksgiving day. It was fun to watch Millie watching the Macy's Day parade. It was a staple in the Davis house and I was glad to see that the Tainows like it too. Millie enjoyed watching the bands, cheerleaders, floats go by. Although I don't think she grasped the concept of "parade".

Next up was Alice's Restaurant followed by the National Dog Show.

The whole party moves over to Great Grandma Fran's house. 26 pound turkey. Stuffing. Veggies. Potatoes. Appetizers. Dessert. Painting turkey cookies. TURKEY BOWLING!!!!




There might be a west coast conspiracy because our newest member Jeremiah won turkey bowling in a bowl-off with Daniel. Last year, Jeremiah's wife Emily won the coveted title. We think they might be practicing in the off season.




I had Millie's outfit handmade last year from here.We were pleasantly surprised that it still fit!
And Milo's outfit was handmade this year from here.





Click here for my pictures.

Click here for Nancy's pictures.

Click here for Nancy's pre-thanksgiving pictures.









If you are feeling nostalgic, click here for the post/pictures from last year.