We had another great Thanksgiving weekend in NJ. I managed not to gain a pound but loose one while I was on holiday. Terry and Fran agreed to watch Millie on Tuesday while Mat and I spent the day/night in NYC. We had lunch with my great friend Manashi. And then dinner with Dan-o-line. Mat and I pretty much ate our way through the city which was fabulous!Terry and Jon had a grand celebration on Wednesday night. The food was excellent and the company even better. Thursday was the grand Turkey day. Fran provided a fabulous spread at her house. 25 people (I think) celebrating this fabulous holiday. It was great to see everyone and Millie had a grand time "exploring" GG's house.

Turkey bowling was as competitive as always. There was even a bowl off which included several people. Emily came out the clear winner and was crowned. Millie didn't get a strike but she held her own. Maybe next year.
Click here for pictures.