Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Travel to NJ



I know I am a little behind but I am trying to catch up. Milo is growing by leaps and bounds and I can hardly keep up! But for now, let me back up a couple days. So we spent another fabulous Thanksgiving week with the Tainows. Knock on wood, I have been very blessed to get both Thanksgiving AND Christmas off. I guess after 10 years I have gained some sort of seniority around this place (thank goodness). So we headed to New Jersey for a fun filled week. Millie and Mat got bumped to first class on the flight. Millie kept entertained with Mickey Mouse on the iTouch. Don't feel bad for Milo and I cause we were right behind the first class. AND Milo (and I) slept. I had to work at 5am that morning so I was exhausted by the time we got on the plane.









When we got to Grandma Terry's, we had to remove some pillows...