On Friday morning we headed up to Boston, the home of the Slovak-Wimmer's. M3 and I got up early and were on the road by 8am. All was going according to plan until Millie started complaining that her belly hurt. Mat and I thought she was just wanting to get out of her car seat. She said it a couple more times and we asked her a little more about it but wasn't sure what to do.
We got to New Haven shortly after the belly pain and my nose smelled something funny. I turned to Mat and said, "New Haven stinks!" At the same time, I turned around to look at Millie and she is covered in milk vomit. 

I am not going to go into detail but it was gross and boy did it smell!!! We pulled over at the next gas station and got everyone all cleaned up. Millie in new clothes and the car seat cleaned up as much as possible. Fed Milo while we were stopped and then continued on. Millie seemed to feel better after the puke fest. We made it to Boston in 5 hours, just in time for nap.





Lila and Neil graciously had us over to their house on Friday for a little get-together. We walked to a neighborhood restaurant for dinner. This was the second time that Jonah and Millie had met. They also met at the beach, a couple summers ago when they were babies. It was fun seeing them playing. Of course you had your typical 2 year old struggles. Millie took Jonah's toy, Jonah didn't want Millie to play with his trains. Auntie Jill was an excellent referee. We applaud her "services"!
Kenzi's Friday pictures
Nancy's Party Pictures 1
Nancy's Party Pictures 2
