
We went to Florida this weekend for the Gator Game. I took off the day and we left Friday morning. Scheduled departure 7am. Actual departure 8am. Considering
nothing was packed the night before, I think we did a pretty decent job! One stop for pee/lunch break and both kids were seriously, angels. Having good travelers is such a blessing. We got there in time for naptime.

I had been looking forward to having dinner at
Satchel's. This place was basically made famous because it was featured on ESPN. I saw it on ESPN myself and my mouth was watering! It look AMAZING! So Friday night, I called ahead for seating. 1 hour to sit down at a table. 1 hour to pick up your pizza. Yes, an hour to do both.

They must have a method to the madness. We called ahead and got an exact time to pick up our pizza...1 hour and 5 mins later. We grabbed our pizza and made friends with some folks who were leaving and scored us some seats clear in the back where it is first-come-first-serve. Live music. Several playgrounds at several of the buildings. We had a great time!