


It's always sad to leave but today was my last day in Ohio. We got the girls dressed up in their Sunday best for one last photo shoot. Millie had been a bit of a grumpy pants all morning so we were not sure how it was going to go. As you can see in the following pictures, it was quite a workout for all of us. Some of the funniest ones are of Millie doing her meltdowns. Take a look if you have time. Some did turn out lovely. Thanks to a fabulous business class upgrade from my parents, Millie and I cruised back into Atlanta in style. Millie had plenty of room to chat up the stewardesses and other passengers. Also she lots of room to walk around and ate plenty of her snacks.
Back on solid ground, Mat met a very different Millie. She has grown up so much! We headed for a reunion with her boyfriend Jeevan at E11. Yummy dinner and then it was off to work for me. I had a fabulous weekend with my family. And Millie had a wonderful week with Mom/Dad.
I have to thank both sets of Grandparents for taking the time off, and actually wanting to watch Millie for a week. Many grand-parents would shutter at the offer. But you all did so so great and I think the time spent was invaluable. Hopefully we can do this every summer!