So yes this was her third birthday party but you can't have enough 1st birthday parties! We invited all of our friends and neighbors over for a birthday bash and I think everyone had a great time. Mat spent the entire day smoking pork, chicken and grilling burgers. I spent my day decorating the ducky cake that turned out pretty good (if I must say). We both were exhausted by the end but a good time was had by all. Millie enjoyed herself and her little friends that came over. She dug into the cake like a champ. We had baby pools, cornhole, all of her toys were outside, etc. The wagon was brought out at the end and Millie loves it! She is always trying to climb in over the side. Now...if we could just figure out where to store it! Does anyone have a basement we can rent out?
I'll post my favorite pictures later but click here to see all the pictures.