
It's been kinda fun having Monday's off. I get to keep Millie home with me or take her in and get some things done. On this Monday, Millie went into daycare but I picked her up early for a little playdate with Millie's friend Ellie. Remember Ellie from Millie's first daycare? They were great friends and it's clear that they remember each other and have a great time when they are together. I ran out of camera battery so when Ellie's mom sends me her pictures, I will send them with you. Here are some that I took before my battery died. To see all the pictures, click
here.



Only 2 weeks remaining of my overnight shift. Millie and I are heading to Ohio over Labor day weekend. When I return, I will be on dayside...9am-5pm Monday-Friday. Life will resume as normal and I CAN'T WAIT! This time has been particularly tough dealing with Mat's schedule, my schedule, the babysitter. So far, Millie has been unaffected. Let's hope the next time round (in 2012) will be as successful.
