
The evenings are the best time around the Tainow house. I usually wake up around 4:15pm to shower and run over to get Millie from daycare. If Mat is working that night, I try and stop by Engine 11 to visit for a bit. She is quite the hit at Engine 11. When Millie and I get home we usually go for a wagon ride around the neighborhood. We stop to talk to all the neighbors and doggies. I have recently hooked up the bike trailer onto my bike so we have gone on an evening bike ride if it's not raining. We usually always go for a swing. But only for a short while. As soon as she does the sign for "done", she wants out. It's amazing how she interpreted the sign for "done" which we use at the dinner table, to other things like the swing. And if she doesn't do the sign for "eat" then she grabs her bib and stands by her highchair indicating that she is hungry.

So after dinner at 7pm, it's bath time. After bath we play in her room for a bit until it's story and bedtime. We used to read about 3 stories but typically after 1 book, she lays down on the bed and tries to go to sleep. We hardly ever hear a peep from her at bedtime. She is one tuckered out little girl.

Click
here to see the rest of the pictures.