Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New clothes

Grandma Terry sent Millie a package of all kinds of new clothes and here are some of them. This weekend we also bought her a pair of "hard" soled shoes. They have a little grip on the bottom and I think they are really good for learning to walk. Enjoy the pictures!

Also in this set of pictures are some pics of a cake store. Mat's close friend Jay's sister (Jodi) has a cake store in Asheville, NC. I stopped there on the way out of town for some Fathers Day cupcakes. Click here for Jodi's blog. The first entry there is about the coconut cake she was making the day I was there. She is very talented! I love the description of her blog "A blog about cake, Short Street Cakes, the Cake Shop, cupcakes, cake recipes, asheville, child rearing, urban homesteading, social and political justice, and spiritual practice. But mostly just cake." Maybe I need a catchy blog description! If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment!