Friday, June 12, 2009

I am SUCH a great day today!!! My alarm goes off (4pm) and I am lying in bed. I am thinking...am I supposed to pick Millie up from daycare? Or is Mat? It was starting to thunder so I am thinking...driving in the rain is going to be a pain. Maybe I should leave now so I can get back quickly. Etc etc. So I am just laying there thinking of everything I need to do. And I hear the front door open.

And up the stairs comes Mat and Millie! It was so great to see them! He had picked her up and were home before the rain poured down! Perfect timing! So we all watch the rain come down and Millie took a little nap while Mat and I got to catch up a little bit.

After Millie woke up, we went outside for a bit to swing. After getting swarmed by mosquitoes, we headed back inside. We played around downstairs. We web chatted with Grandpa "Captain" Jon. We had a wonderful dinner. We had bath and bedtime and then I was off to work. It was a lovely day with the family. I am looking forward to the weekend!

Hope you enjoy some random videos from tonight.