Millie had a rough night last night. I think her teeth are really bothering her. She wasn't even awake really, just crying with her eyes closed. After a bit of Tylenol, she calmed down and fell asleep. But not without making the cutest cooing noises in the monitor. I told Mat that for baby #2, I am going to need one of those expensive video baby monitors so I can watch the baby. However, I might not get alot of sleep because I will be staring at it the whole night! 
I don't know why but I felt inspired by the Valentines Holiday. Usually Mat and I don't celebrate this Hallmark holiday but this year we are. We are watching Vince on Friday night so Jackie and Matt can go to a dinner/movie. They are watching the Millster on Saturday night. I made reservations for MF Sushi but I really wanted to go to Stoney River Steak House. Of course they are totally booked up. Boo! We might try and go to a movie as well.
I went to Target yesterday and got each of Millie's classmates a little something from Mils. Hopefully they will like them. I got the teachers a little gift as well. Millie's class room is shoe-less so I got them some comfy slippers. I also got Priya a couple other things cause she takes such good care of Mils.
My mom sent Millie this Valentines dress. It's 9 months so I thought it wouldn't fit...um, it does. I am in denial that she is growing up! Can you tell that her teeth hurt? She had a rough night last night! Click here to see the rest of the pictures.

Millie has been doing this waving, squeezing thing with her left hand at dinner. For the past couple nights I have thought she was trying to wave at me so I was waving back to her. Mat was doing the same. We thought she was so cool for learning to wave.
Well, Mat drops her off at daycare today and he tells Priya that Millie has been doing this hand thing at dinner and he thinks she is waving! Priya is like, "no...that means she wants her bottle! I have been teacher her the sign for milk!"
OMG! We feel like such dorks that we didn't know! We have been teaching her "eat" "water" "more" "cereal" but that's about it. My baby is learning sign language! Although it does make me want to cry because I wasn't the one to teach it to her....and I didn't know what she was signing! Still, it's VERY COOL!