
Today we went to my friend Jessica's daughter's birthday. Amelia turned 4 today and wanted a pinata and a Dora (Dora the Explorer) cake. We had a great time and Millie did to. To see pictures from the party, click here.
This evening I sat down to feed Millie her dinner and thought I saw something in her mouth. Mat popped by and I asked him to look for some teeth. I don't know why but it kinda creeps me out to stick my fingers in her mouth. I absolutely do not like it if someones fingers are in my mouth. Dirt. Germs. Yuck. I can't stand it. I guess that is why I can't stick my fingers in myself.
Anyway, Mat felt in there and found two teeth! I couldn't even believe we didn't know she was actually teething! To see pictures of Mat trying to get Millie's mouth open, click here.