
After the video shoot on Saturday, we headed to the home one of my Mommy friends, Kelly. Her family has a beautiful house near
Oglethorpe University. We had a great time with all of the mommies. We had a good time connecting with everyone. And a few more mommies join the group. We are getting rather large and it's been fun meeting everyone! The food was delicious! I think I was eating so much that I forgot to take pictures! Vince discovered the stairs and went climbing right on up! He might have been trying to get away from all the girls. He was the only boy but did like the odds! At the end we took some group shots of the babies but these were not easy to do. Millie threw a fit and Vince was crawling away. It was quite hilarious actually. Maybe next time we can move them to the floor. It's only going to be harder once everyone starts to crawl! To see pictures of the Mommy brunch, click
here