Saturday, February 7, 2009

2 things



Two things.
1. Millie sat up in her crib at daycare all by herself! I think she pulled herself up on the spindles but all together it's exciting! We haven't witnessed it ourselves but it's great news!

2. Millie took a walk in the big girl stroller today! It was an amazing afternoon and warentted a walk around the hood.

We want to wish Jon and Terry safe travels to Vieques! They will be there on vacation for the a week.

And we want to thank Barbara, JoEllen and Andy for the sweet gift they sent Millie this week. Pictures are coming!

These week was fun! Uneventful but a good week. I started researching elementary schools believe it or not. And finding out what exactly you do with a child when your parents aren't teachers! I know we have time but it's always good to look. Finding a school might be harder than finding daycare!

We are in store for a big weekend. I'll keep you updated with our goings-on.

If you know anyone who would like to be notified of the blog updates, please email me their email and I will add them to the list. I changed the list a little bit which allowed more people to be notified when I send out an update. Anyway, the more the merrier!