So on Friday, I had the pleasure of watching the lovely Vincent. He was a pleasure and it was great practice for when Millie starts crawling around.
I cleaned and baby proofed the house as much as possible but I was interested in seeing what V was going to get into.
Of course he went straight for Siler's dog bed and dog toys. Her dog dish and water bowl were also fascinating to Vince. It was so cool to see him playing with toys that Millie hasn't quite figured out yet. Anyway, click here for a couple pictures of V cruising the Tainow homeI had been prepping Millie all week that her friend Vince was coming over. And telling her how much fun we were going to have! Etc etc. I picked Millie up from daycare on Friday and she zonked out on the ride home. This is very typical as she is just averaging one nap a day at school (ugh!). So she zonked out and so I took her car seat out and just put it in her bedroom so she could not be bothered. The girl did not wake up till 9:30pm!!! She missed Vince's entire stay!
Oh well, hopefully there will be a next time!