On Saturday we ran around and did lots of errands with Mom. I bought a bunch of stuff I don't need. We had lunch with Mom, Dad and my good friend Molly. Molly and I have been going to school together since elementary school! She lives in Arizona so it was great that she got to come to Lancaster and meet Millie.That night we had pizza with the Schenk family and Katie's kids loved posing for the camera. Kelly & Alex came up from Cincinnati. To see pictures of the day, click here.

On Sunday we all took a road trip to Caldwell to see family. Lets see, we had Kari's mini-van. We had Kari and Dad up front. Millie and Courtney in the middle. Mom, Chloe and I in the back seat. It was quite tight but it was lots of fun! We drove down and saw Grandma Beckett. We got to give her her Christmas presents and she got some quality time with Millie. Millie was just fascinated with her.
After the stop to see Grandma Beckett, we went on to see Grandma Viva. Dan and Dona McConnell came to visit too. I am sure you all know who they are at this point. Fabulous friends and more like family to Mat and I. And now Millie. They bought Millie a fabulous Ralph Lauren striped dress to wear when she wants to show her preppy side. To see pictures from our stop with Grandma Beckett and the McConnells, click here. On Monday Millie and I hung out at Kari's with all of her kids. It's so fun to see Kari in her element. She really loves those kids and the do her as well. I snapped some fun pictures of the kids at the end of the day. Enjoy, click here.