Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

On Christmas Day I had to work in the morning and then we came home to a intimate Christmas/Hanukkah celebration. We open lots of fun gifts from friends and family. Millie seemed to really enjoy eating the wrapping paper. Since Mat wasn't coming home, Mom/Dad sent Mat all of his Christmas gifts. We were grateful to have so many things to open today. To see pictures of the morning, click here.

After presents, Millie and I packed up for our first flight! I was a little worried and I really wished Mat was coming with me. I check in and got to security. The lady looks at me like "you are doing this by yourself?" She told me next time to have Mat get a "gate pass" and come in to assit me through security and to the gate. I didn't even know you could do that!



Millie was ok on the flight. She enjoyed watching all the passengers board the plane. Everyone was waving and smiling at her. It was alot of fun. After the boarding door closed, she got fussy and never really stopped. I know that on the plane she sounded to me as if she was the loudest one on there, but she probably wasn't. I tired my best to keep her occupied but it was tough. I couldn't wait for it to be over. Of course she fell alseep on the landing! I was happy to exit the plane for sure.

Mom and Dad picked me up and we headed to my Grandma Norris' for our big surprise. She was certainly surpirse and it was so fun to see everyone and have them meet Millie. To see pictures of Christmas Day, click here.



After all the celebrating was over, we did a little photo shoot with Mom, Dad, Millie and the beautiful Christmas tree. To see those pictures, click here.