Today was actually pretty eventful. I had the lovely babysitting service of Grandma T so Jon and I headed to Lowes to discuss our door situation. The front and back door need to be replaced and the thought of doing it all was a little overwhelming. I am glad to have Jon's help. We got back just in time to rush Millie in her holiday dress for her Santa pictures. We took so great pictures before we left. My mom made the dress and the hat although the hat was a little tight on her head. I brought it just in case but we didn't end up using it. Terry and I headed over to b. braithwaite which is a lovely upscale children's store. I decided that we would go this Santa route because the thought of standing in a mall line, having your picture taken by a 17 year old wasn't too appealing. Plus, you had to make an "appointment" to see Santa like back before Thanksgiving!

Back to the story. Millie fell asleep on the way over which means that she wasn't going to be her happy self. But she really did a great job. Alice Park is a fabulous photographer and did a wonderful job trying to make the kids smile. Click here to see all the fabulous Santa pictures. Millie's friend Vince was there so we got to take some fun pictures of Millie and Vince in a white chair. Enjoy the pictures, click here.
After lunch, Terry and I headed up to raid Babies R Us. Terry got Jose/Pavan a gift for baby Jeevan. Terry also got lots of Hanukkah gifts for Millie! She is going to have a great Hanukkah and Christmas!
We jetted back downtown for a quick change and to meet friends for the Hawks/Cavs game. Fluffy gave us suite tickets for the game, free drinks and free food. It was lots of fun. Millie had a good time for awhile and then she was over it. Sweet Grandma Terry did some emergency babysitting while Millie too a nap for most of the game. It was a great game and if felt great to be out and about with adults!
We didn't get to see Mat much today but we will see him tomorrow. We sure do miss him!