Monday, December 29, 2008

5 things for 5 months

Okay so I missed her 5 month picture with the sign and the dress, etc. But I think all the pictures lately will hopefully make up for it. But in the mean time, here are 5 things for 5 months about Millie, from Millie.

Hey everyone, I am back to tell you what I have been up to! I am growing ALOT and getting big and strong. But here is 5 interesting things that have happened over the last month.

1. Everything goes in my mouth, including my feet! My mommy says she can't feel any teeth yet but I sure like to chew on anything! Which includes paper, burp clothes, my clothes, shoes, toys, books, etc, etc, etc.

2. I like to talk and make sounds. My mommy and daddy act like they don't know what I am saying but I think they really do!

3. I still smile alot! It seems to make my Daddy very happy when we stop by E11 to say hello. I especially like to smile when I am playing with all my new toys. Thanks everyone!



4. I still do NOT like to lay on my belly. I like to stand but mom and dad are trying to strengthen my muscles or something? So they keep laying me on my belly. I scream until they pick me up. Grandma T got me this jumper thing and I could jump all day long!

5. I am sitting up almost without assistance which is awesome! I even like to do sit-ups like Mommy at the gym. I am sure I will have this sitting up thing down by next month.

PS: Keep this on the DL, but I heard rumors about me possibly getting real food soon? Maybe something called "rice cereal"? So I am going to be on my best behavior to make sure I get some of that good stuff. Which includes me sleeping all night long. I think with someone named Ferber? I don't know who he is but mommy and daddy are alllllll about him.

Adios until next month Friends!