
To see some pictures from the night, click here.
Engine 11's Friends and Family night was a hit on Wednesday. I would say there were about 100 or so people there. All great friends of Jose and Mat. Many who have been friends for a long time. It was great to meet the new staff and watch everyone in action. I didn't see much of Jose and Mat because they were extremely busy. The kitchen was a little rough. Due to many problems that I can't begin to list, the kitchen has some work that needs to be done.
Millie was in her party outfit and was on her best behavior. She was passed from friend to friend and loved all the new people. After some dinner she fell asleep in the car seat and slept through all of the commotion.
Engine 11 will now close until Friday when they are host to a huge UF Alumni party.