Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Weekly Check-up
We had a doctors appointment today. Everything seems to be going well. She checked me and my cervix is still closed. No dialation. Baby is still head down but hasn't dropped. I thought she had dropped so I was kinda disappointed but oh well. Everything else looked good. I am to call if my water breaks or I get more than 6 contractions in 1 hour. I don't know if I have had many contractions at all. Guess I will know once they start coming. I told Mat that we are going for a walk tonight. Maybe we can get things moving. I am feeling okay. Only uncomfortable at work. So I brought in a little pillow to sit on. My tailbone is killing me by the end of the day. I am sleeping ALOT but so is Mat! The day before yesterday was a rough night of sleep. I couldn't get comfortable. Last night, we both slept so hard. I don't think I moved all night. I think I might have caught a cold so I am trying to rest to feel better.