Thursday, July 10, 2008

Most days...

This is me...most days after work! Today I came home to a super clean house (I puffy heart our cleaning ladies)
so I just relaxed as you can see...

HOLY CRAP! Does that spinning baby over to the right really say 10 days remaining?
I am feeling fine, just moving a little slower.

Mat and I got to see my parents yesterday morning. They were on their way back from Hawaii and had a short layover in Atlanta. So Mat and I got up early and went to the airport to eat some breakfast with them. They were full of stories and good times from Hawaii. Their pictures are amazing! They are coming next week, Baby T or no Baby T. They are going to be here just in case. Can't wait to see them again!

I got to meet a new friend yesterday. Antoinette and her son Will came to CNN to meet me. It was great to finally meet Antoinette since she has been a great support to me. She got Baby T a cute outfit and a toy. Siler already got ahold of the pink toy but she must have liked cause she just left be and didn't chew it up.

Siler vs. Baby T toys has begun!!