Okay, so it hasn't been 48 hours yet since I have had the eggplant...still no baby. Yesterday was a loooooooooong day. Mom and I ran so many errands that needed to be done. We were on our feet nearly all day but we got done what we needed to. Returns, purchases, groceries, bought a carpet rement for the babies room, etc. By the time I got home, I was exhausted. The baby wouldn't let up last night as I tried to fall asleep. She was doing the kick line while I was trying to get some rest. Not a good combo.
Mat and Dad stayed at home to work on the sidewalk. It's coming along very nicely. They have a little bit of work to do today before the bricks and sand get delivered tomorrow. The sidewalk is going to look amazing.
I don't feel any different as I have in the past. Just bigger. Probably heavier. Today is my official due date. Wonder if the baby is going to keep spinning over on the right? I'll keep you posted!