Well, hope you have been enjoying the pictures and the video. We have had fun taking them! Technology is certainly amazing. Things are going well so far. I am up and around, feeling sore but good. Right now, I am waiting for them to bring Millie back to the room for the day. It's 6:04am. Mat is sleeping right now. We are trying to catch some Zzz's when we can. All 4 grandparents are here in town and we enjoyed visiting with them yesterday. They will be back today unless we get released sooner than they get here! I haven't had to change a single diaper yet. Mat has been so helpful and willing to do whatever. Fetching me new, fresh and cold water is a job in itself! I haven't really cried since she was here. Too much going on I supposed. I did get a little misty when the 3 of us were alone and he was holding her...belly to belly. She is so tiny compared to us...duh. It's just so strange to know that they are going to let us outta here without adult supervision. Yikes!
I am pretty much hungry all the time. I eat anything in front of my face I feel like! But that's okay for now. I am enjoying it while I can! Other than that, I am doing well.
Millie is doing really well as far as we know...and what do we really know!
Kari and family are coming down on Saturday. I believe my Grandma Norris might be coming with them as well. Can't wait to see them!
Thank you for all of your warm wishes via phone, facebook, myspace, email. Your support is beyond words. We are very loved and we feel it!!