Do you remember our good friends Kara and Jack? I love getting together with these kids (and Moms). We have so much in common and the kids get along so well. We have expanded our little group just a bit more. Kara now has a little brother, Bryson. Millie has a little brother, Milo. And, now Jack is soon to have a little brother/sister of his own! Because I am too tired to correctly space everything out. Here are their ages of the pictures below.
1. 2 months
2. 4 months
3. 7 months
4. 1 yr 5 mts
5. 1 yr 11 mts
6. 2 yrs 8 mts
I am sure I have way more pictures than just these but I was able to quickly find these. Hopefully they are good friends for many years to come!
Congrats Jen!!







To see more pictures from our recent playdate, click
here.