Thursday, August 28, 2008


Today was another lazy day in Atlanta. Mat and I checked out another daycare this morning, Canterbery School. They have an opening so that is promising. It's the last daycare I have on my list to see. We are checking out a couple nanny or nanny-share situations. The ladies went for some errand getting a new coffee maker and other little things. Grandma Terry gave Millie a bath which she seemed to enjoy.

We took Millie to Trader Joes. I took her there a couple days ago and she flipped out. I didn't know what to do so I took her out of the car seat and played with her a bit. That didn't help so I just got her back into her seat and got outta the store ASAP! I figured we would try it again since Grandma Terry would be there. She did great until the end and she had had enough of Trader Joes. So no more trips to Trader Joes for Millie! Guess she doesn't like it!