Today Grandma Terry watched Millie so Mat and I could go and see some Daycare centers. We went to Kidzz First and Sheltering Arms. They are both close to our house which is nice. But we had problems with both. We are still figuring out what to do. We have a couple more to see tomorrow and the next day. Hopefully we will make a decision soon. It's a bit stressful since my days are numbered until I go back to work. Things will work out I am sure.
Sounded like Terry and Millie had a fun day of hanging out at home! We got an interested package in the afternoon. A trojan horse of sorts! Check out the pictures! A couple of coworkers also stopped by to meet Millie. I think Millie fell in love with Nicki's British accent! She thought it sounded familiar from Auntie Pavan! We all went to Bhojanic for dinner and Millie was great until the end. I don't think Indian food was her thing. Her diapers should be interesting tomorrow!