Today was an exciting day!
#1. Millie slept for 7 hours last night!! Woohoo! Maybe Neil and Lila spiked her bottle but she slept and it was really nice to get a full night sleep!
#2. Millie and I got up early to go on this stroller walk with a mom's group at Atlantic Station. Since she slept so long, her feedings were a bit off. I was worried because the walk fell in between her feedings. But she slept right through and we fed after the walk. The walk was less than a mile which made me question why we got up so early. Next time, I don't think there will be a next time. The real next time is going to be a walk around our neighborhood.
#3. We went for our first play date! I met Trish (daughter Kara) and Jen (son Jack) at the breastfeeding meeting I went to last week. Our kiddies are around the same age so we decided to meet up on the off week of the breastfeeding meeting. So today was the first play date! We all met at Jen's house along with Jen's friend Shanna (daughter Katie). It was really fun. The kids didn't do much playing amongst themselves but the mommies had a good time socializing!
That was our day!