
T-minus 97 days! I can't believe we are under 100 days left! Woohoo!
This weekend I wasn't feeling that great but I have chalked it up to things moving and expanding. It's gone today for the most part. I AM feeling some sort of movement for the past couple days. I have to say it's one of the strangest things by far. Just when I think "was that movement", it's gone. I can't wait for it to come back and stay! I am pretty sure I will never say "I wish Baby T would stop kicking me in the ribs!" I can't wait!
Other than that, things are going well. We don't have another appointment until the end of this month. It will be my Glucose test. A glucose screening test is typically between 24 and 28 weeks of pregnancy to check for gestational diabetes, a high blood sugar condition that some women get during pregnancy. Apparently I have to drink something nasty and have them test my pee? I am NOT to carbo load that morning. Apparently that screws things up. Anyway, hopefully I will pass and all will be well. My blood pressure has been stable and superb the entire time so I am certain things will go well.
I'll post pictures of the nursery that is about half done very soon. I still need some bedding on the daybed.
Hope you are all doing well!