
28 Weeks!! Woohoo!!
So we can check the first pre-baby class off the list. Mat and I went to Breastfeeding for Couples this weekend and thought it was very informative. I know many who didn't make it breastfeeding so I was looking for some tips and any helpful information to make breastfeeding successful for me. I took lots of notes but having Mat there with me is going to help so much because when the time comes, I am going to probably forget everything I have learned! The pain factor does scare me but the lactation consultant explained that if you are doing it "properly" then it shouldn't hurt. The LC made it seem so easy and I am trying to remind myself that it's going to hurt and won't be easy. But I am really excited and I think I have a better knowledge now that I have taken the class.
The only thing I wish she would have gone over is what happens if you do have problems. What if you do have a plugged duct, infection, so on, etc. But I can usually ask friends or find a solution on google.
Classes still to take...
Daddy BootCamp
Childbirth Prep Class
Infant CPR
Hospital Maternity Tour