
Boo for pain! I was working out last night (cardio-step/weights class) and I started out doing really well. About 20-30 mins into my class, I was having some lower abdominal pain (below the belly button). Not really cramping but just pain. Consistent. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give it a 6 or 7. I slowed down and drank lots of water. Nothing seemed to help. So I stepped out of the class, stretched out and left for home. On the car ride home, I was really trying to relax my belly/lower abdominals. By the time I got home (10 mins or so) the pain had greatly subsided (pain level 2-3). Then I laid on the couch and felt better so much better in 30 mins.
I have not idea what was going on. I don't want to stop working out but that was really scary. I read in my pregnancy book that I didn't need to call the doctor unless it was severe pain and I was not in severe pain. I am going to my step class tonight and hopefully the pain will not come back.