Wednesday, April 2, 2008

25 weeks!

I just got back today and it's nice to be home. Tough to leave Ohio of course but it always is. The funeral was really nice. Sad, but nice. Grandpa would have liked it for sure. Sunday would have been Grandma and Grandpa's 61st anniversary so that will be tough for her. Mat and I were thinking over the weekend, it's doubtful that Mat and I will reach 61 years of marriage (because of our ages) so it's definitely a lucky thing. It's much easier to hit 61 years of marriage when you got married when you were 16 like my grandma!!

Baby news: I was really sick on Monday but I think it was just a 24-48 hour bug thing so hopefully I will feel better soon. I called my doctor and everything cause I wasn't sure what meds I could take. So they were really helpful and I was able to take some things to calm my belly. I am starting to feel some sort of movement about every 2nd or 3nd day. Not much. I can't wait to start feeling something all the time. I am sure it will bring much relief. We go back for another ultrasound on Friday which I am totally looking forward to!