I am 35 weeks this week (as of today) and time is flying by. Unlike with Millie, I can actually feel T2 and all of his little movements. If you remember, I had Anterior Placenta with Millie. But this one is a typical pregnancy. At times it is uncomfortable and I want to make him stop.
But other times, I freak out because I can't feel him moving! We went to the doctor last Tuesday and they did a quick ultrasound to make sure of his placement. He is head down. The one thing I could feel was when Millie flipped. We were at the drive in movie theater in Ohio. I was laying in the back of my parents truck and totally felt my whole stomach do a flip flop. However, this time, I didn't actually realized that T2 had flipped. But he is certainly head down. Spine on my left and his punch bag hands/feet on the right. Another new thing for me is, I am having a bit of acid reflux but nothing that a couple of Tums doesn't take care of. Other than that, I am feeling pretty good. I am feeling heavy but pretty good. I can't believe I was still working out at this point with Millie (I worked out till I was 37 weeks). Since I am not working out with T2, I have a feeling that might come back and bite me. We shall see. My weight gain has stayed the same however.
I can't wear my wedding ring because I am starting to swell. I don't notice it much but when I compare old pictures, I am starting to see it in my hands, feet and face.
We still need to collect some of our belongings from people who we have shared the items with. I need to prepare a to-go bag for Millie and myself. We have a couple options if T2 decides to make an appearance before my mother gets to town. I am hoping to hold out until she gets here. Other than that, we are all set for T2's arrival!