I couldn't think of a better way to spend Mother's Day than with my own Momma! We had a great lunch and some fun picture time. My mom made me a pot to put my cooking salt in. She made my sister a pot for her kitchen. I got some giant strawberry's from Millie. Kari got an orange ipod from Courtney and Chloe. We got my mom got a gift card for flowers for her beautiful backyard. She also got a "little" for gift for Mom/Dad's trip to Europe in 2011!


It is strange and sometimes I have to remind myself that I too am a mom! Of not one but almost two! Should we say 1.5? Terry got Millie and I some great matching pajamas. 
I am very grateful and honored to have so many fabulous mothers and women in my life. They are a great inspiration to me. If you all only knew how much I talked to my mom, you would be surprise and probably annoyed! I wouldn't be the same person without her in my life!
To see the rest of the mother's day photos, click here. The pictures are under my parents account so you have to be their Flickr "friend" to see them.