Friday, May 21, 2010

GT and GG

Terry and Fran came to visit us this week! Man, did we have a great time! They flew in on Tuesday evening and stayed until Friday. Millie played hookie from school and played with GT and GG all week long.

On Wednesday, they went to Music Class where Millie tried to become and expert fiddler.

On Thursday, the ladies went shopping for Millie and T2. I had a laundry list of things that I needed at Babies R Us. That store has everything but man it's far away! I can't tell you what a great relief it is to have that list completed because that means we are almost ready for T2!!! Anyway, the ladies had a great time shopping for all kinds of fun items.

Finally on Friday, the ladies went shopping for Mommy and Daddy! We came home to a fabulous surprise of flowers for our window boxes (pictures to come)! I was great to see Millie having so much fun with her family! Here is a link to Grandma Terry's pictures!