I know some of these are fuzzy but I was trying to show you her teeth. They were too cute not to post them! These prove that Millie's mouth is just like mine in more ways than one! She has another tooth coming and so she is drooling and a little fussy. But that could be cause she is still sick. Hopefully we have almost kicked this nasty thing. Now it has transferred over to Mat who is really really sick so turn your thoughts to Mat now! I am just trying to stay away but on the overnight shift, it's not so hard!


We opened up a new toy for Millie, the Playskool Busy Ball Popper. It's actually a Christmas toy from my parents that we kept in the closet until she was old enough. She loved it! Siler also loved that the balls fit RIGHT in her month! Hopefully we will keep the balls in the popper! I will try and get some video of her playing with it. It's really funny!
Click here to see more pictures.