Can you believe this little gem is 9 months old already? She is quite a mover and a shaker and this past month has been so fun! I'll let her tell ya.1. I love to dance! It's really a bobbing of the knees but I am working on other dance moves to impress my audience.
2. At daycare, I have mastered the skill of walking with the assistance of a push cart. Thank goodness Mommie bought one for home so I can practice at home now too.
3. I am all about eating these days. I like eating some real people food like egg yolks, bananas, avocado, pasta, turkey meatballs, tofu and carrots.

4. I got sick for the first time this month. It stunk. But I am nearly over it and I am so happy about that! Although that pink medicine did taste tasty!
5. I am very into picking my nose. Actually just sticking my finger up in there and just hanging out.
6. I am a very speedy crawler. If mommie and daddie aren't watching me, I will make my way up the stairs!
7. I love playing in and knocking over the doggies water bowl! It makes a big mess but it's kinda fun!
8. I have stood up on my own a couple times for just a couple seconds...but I don't like it...yet!
9. I can't wait to see my Auntie Kari and cousin Chloe coming up in just a couple weeks! Hopefully I will get to meet Baby S soon. She is going to come out of Auntie Katie and we can finally play! Maybe not the same day she come out but hopefully soon after! Jeevan is an excellent playmate but I need a girlfriend!

Click here for more pictures from her 9 month photo shoot.