Today was an eventful Monday. Millie and I ran around doing errands today. We actually got alot done which was nice. We put in a deposit for daycare! We decided to go with the Canterbury School. She will start on September 30. That's the day I have to return to work. I am working 3 day work weeks for the month of October. Easing myself back into the "real world". We are really excited that we found a place for Millie to be on a daily basis. Too bad it can't be with me or Mat but that's the way it works.
I had my 6 week follow up appointment with Dr. Sun. It ended up being an 8 week appointment but oh well. She thought I was doing great so all is well with me. I don't go back for another year!
Millie goes back on Sept 25 for her appointment with Dr. D. She gets her first round of immunization shots. Not looking forward to that!
Millie's new thing is blowing bubbles as seen in this picture from today!