
Millie did excellent at her doctors appointment. She got a clean bill of health and several sticks of vaccinations. She screamed like crazy but that's okay. I am sure it hurt!

Mat came with me and was a trooper. She pretty much slept all day long. So much so that I called about 3 of my mommy friends to make sure I shouldn't wake her. But I guess with the tyenol and the shots, she was puckered out. I hopefuly back on schedule by Friday. I have been trying to give her a bottle of pumped milk every day so she gets used to that. Daycare will be giving her about 3 bottles per day. Dr. D said that she will get the hang of it soon. Babies are smart and realize if they are hungry, this is how they are getting food. Other than that, all is well. We go back to the doctor in December.

New stats:
weight: 10.21lb
length: 22.9in
head: 15.4in
To see more pictures of the doctors visit, click
here