Saturday, July 5, 2014

LBI iPhone pics 1

Well folks, it's been awhile since I posted. I will try my hardest to get up to date!!

The kids spent an amazing time in Ohio and NJ. I will try and post pictures from there soon but first I will start around the beginning of July. And I'll start with iPhone pics because it is just easier. Sorry for the overload on Kenzi selfies.

Bad storms in Atlanta delayed our flight by hours and hours. BUT, we were persistent and Mat has a great frequent flyer standing with Delta. We made it to New Jersey around 2a. IMG_7154 So happy to see this gal IMG_7156 And this boy IMG_7166 Light reading IMG_7170 We headed for LBI on Saturday. First stop: IMG_7195 Blue Face Selfie IMG_7198 Family dinner #1 IMG_7204 Conversations on the beach IMG_7220 Peek-a-boo IMG_7222 No naps make for a sleepy beach boy IMG_7223 Sleepy beach girl as well IMG_7239 IMG_7242 IMG_7256 IMG_7264 IMG_7266 Sleepy boy at dinner IMG_7249 IMG_7283 IMG_7285 The kids went "crabbing" IMG_3358 IMG_3360 Here are the crabs, right before we ate them! IMG_3373