Friday, July 4, 2014

4th of July

It was getting late in the day and we had not taken a 4th of July picture! So I rallied to troops and we hopped in the car. I had the perfect picture in my mind and the kids were dressed adorably. But not knowing Westfield, NJ, I wasn't sure where to find my perfect setting. We drove around from small town square to the next. Kids were having fun. We were having fun. And then the skies opened up and it was pouring. We waited and it continued to pour. Milo was not getting out of the car no matter what (maybe you saw his Facebook video?). After a little pep talk, Millie said she would do it! We had a ball and I was laughing so hard, I almost peed my pants! EU8C9151a EU8C9161a EU8C9203a EU8C9212a EU8C9213a A look back throughout the years... 10511511_10154329712755710_6250421258097690939_o EU8C9251 EU8C9315 EU8C9334 EU8C9356 EU8C9275a