Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pre-Thanksgiving 2011

Here are the pictures from our Pre-Thanksgiving festivities! The pictures were mostly taken by my dad and a few by me. As always, we had a wonderful time and delicious food! Terry does an amazing job with the menu every year. My mom and Dad traveled from Ohio to be with us on this super ultra important holiday that the Tainows have embraced. I was beaming with happiness that I could share this experience with them. Our first Thanksgiving together in 10 years. My mom made these fabulous Turkey aprons for all the cooks in the house. And yes, there are many! She even made two special tiny aprons for the kids! Here are some of the highlights.

IMG9613-XL

IMG9623-XL

IMG9656-XL

IMG9657-XL

IMG9658-XL

IMG9663-XL

IMG9664-XL

Doing some light reading…with a small dogs glasses
IMG9667-XL

Go fish!
IMG9671-XL

IMG9674-XL

These two were pretty inseparable all night. Toilet water tea party anyone? Caroline? Emily?
IMG9676-XL

My dad worked really hard on trying to have a pretty complete family tree for the Tainows and Willners. Here Nancy and Gilda are trying to fill in some of the blanks.
IMG9680-XL

The annual Thanksgiving day cooking of the bacon….outside of course!
IMG9685-XL

Keeping Papa Jon company
IMG9684-XL

IMG9686-XL

IMG9687-XL

IMG9695-XL

IMG9698-XL


To see the entire album, click here. Password is Tainow (case sensitive). And yes, I accidentally watermarked all of these pictures when exporting. Sorry! I am still learning! I will do better next time!