Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

To see all the pictures, click here. Password is Tainow (case sensitive). And again, I accidentally watermarked all of these pictures when exporting. Sorry! I will do better next time!

Parade watching
IMG_9700.jpg

Grand Finale!
IMG_9714.jpg

Explaining to Papa D why he needs a smartphone. It would have helped while driving to NJ!!
IMG_9721.jpg

Milo jamming out some accompaniment to Alice's Restaurant
IMG_9722.jpg

A series of group photographs
IMG_9740.jpg

IMG_9750.jpg

IMG_9756.jpg

IMG_9787.jpg

IMG_9796.jpg

IMG_9803.jpg

IMG_9819.jpg

IMG_9830.jpg

IMG_9831.jpg

IMG_9834.jpg

IMG_9835.jpg

Milo & Dan painting cookies
IMG_9837.jpg

Check out my awesome apron!
IMG_9840.jpg

Lounging on Maxie-poo
IMG_9841.jpg

Millie, you have a little blue on your face!
IMG_9853.jpg

Let the "Thanks" begin
IMG_9863.jpg

I'm thankful for...family
IMG_9919.jpg

I'm thankful for...CHICKEN!
IMG_9930.jpg

Is there anything without milk around here?
IMG_9883.jpg

Giving thanks makes me sleepy
IMG_9909.jpg

Happy birthday Jonah!
IMG_9948.jpg

So in love...
IMG9985-XL

So in love...again? Wait a second...
IMG0001-XL

Ahh, that's better. We are so happy to have Max officially join our family next year!
IMG0005-XL

IMG0014-XL

They were not really into taking a picture at this moment.
IMG0018-XL