I am a little behind on displaying these sheets from Millie's teachers. Here are two in a row. This is what Millie has been up to since mid-November.Click here to see Nov 15 till Nov 22
Click here to see Nov 29 till Dec 6
Email me if you have any problems viewing these. In fact, email me if you ever have any problems viewing anything I post!
What is Milo up to?
He is rolling from back to front pretty well. But we haven't seen him roll the opposite.
Milo is holding his bottles.
Sitting up without assistance. He still needs to be watched because he can fall over hard like a tree.
He is blabbering and still drooling. We have no sign of any teeth just yet.
He is still such a happy happy baby. It is unbelievable how pleasant this little guy is.
He loves when friendly faces sing or dance. He starts to laugh which is hilarious. He does this sucking in noise when he laughs which is soooo funny. I have it on video so stay tuned.

He is technically sleeping through the night. Right now he is falling asleep right about 8pm along with his sister. He hasn't been waking up till around 6am and I nurse him at that time. Sometimes it's 4:30am (too early for Mommy). Sometimes 5am. Sometimes 6am. That is a long stretch so I don't feel comfortable dropping that feed just yet.
He is starting to get angry when Millie takes his toys away. But is quickly comforted by her doing some sort of dance in front of him. We are working on "sharing toys with your brother".
He is sleeping in his crib along side of his sister which is working out great.
He has had his first taste of formula the first week of December. He actually seems to be doing well. We started doing half/half in his bottles for daycare and he didn't seem to mind at all.
That's all I can think of right now but more to come!