Monday, December 13, 2010

Santa Pictures




We made our annual trip to see Santa at B Braithwaite. This is the 3rd year we have visited the man in red. To see the pictures, click here. I can't take credit for these amazing pictures. I give credit to a friend of mine, Alice Park. This is such a nice, enjoyable way to meet Santa. It is actually a quite lengthy process to see him at one of the malls. Websites crash, mothers go ballistic trying to get appointments, family barter & trade for an appointment slot, and the pictures frankly stink. You know I love photos and Alice does a great job capturing the children. We look forward to it every year.

Millie enjoyed showing him her painted fingernails and telling him what she wanted for Christmas. This year was a great success compared to last year's utter fail. A retrospect of pictures to come!