Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

After getting home from a great vacation, we slept in, in preparation for another big day! Easter morning when Millie woke up we had a great surprise for her. I had been working on a cute little Easter basket for our little bunny. No candy but she looooved the eggs. We had some books in there. And some cute ears. She even had some little potted plants that are growing really well! She seemed to really enjoy it!






















































After the basket fun, we headed to church at Ormewood Park Presbyterian Church. It's only about a half a mile from our house and it's been really nice to walk to church each Sunday. After church we took some family photos. I was thinking about grabbing a neighbor to take our picture but opted to set the camera on the porch and use the self-timer. I was pleased with the one we did get!

What does every other family do on Easter Sunday? Dress up like bunnies and head to Turner Field for a
Braves game! Thanks to Jose, Pavan and Jeevan, Millie had an outfit that matched her Daddy's.I know we got on TV but I haven't been able to get that footage yet. Stay tuned!
To see pictures from Easter, click here.

To see pictures from the Braves game, click here.